...

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Discussion


SM. MOHABBOT HASAN
Welcome to the new feature of my trying as the open gallery where anyone can discuss about their reaction reading the whole blogs written on the site. I have tried to describe all in and outs of breast cancer for women and some lines on men. This is a doctor based site where the information are collected from different doctors who are working for breast cancer in different countries and developing the treatment ways of breast cancer.  I have written my experience on breast cancer, eating for living holding breast cancer, fighting for breast cancer and cancer sense of it. On other hand I have been connected with different categories doctors of breast cancer proportion to collect latest information from them. I have added an open Gallery for everyone to discuss about my site as comment .

The Breast Cancer Site



Tags: Breast cancereating forfighting forTreatmenteating for breast cancerEricaErica Hollowayfor breast canceryes breast cancer videocancer senseAngelina Jolie

No comments:

...
DMCA.com