...

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Keep smiling onward!

Smile, which can flow you with a great wave speed in and outs of your heart. Your face remains a flame symbol of joy which cannot be neglected or deserved with any costume. Your existence will knock you with a great alarm when you don't try to smile or don't like to be a fun maker. Smile is that thing which cannot be  brought following any permissions or unwilling attitude. I say " when you smile your face bless you with a great tuning that I am your best fans..I am your best fans, your surroundings say you are a ....nice guy to make us smile...when you think to smile.... your heart says present myself as best...as best...what you think ,..that you cannot do..just smile..Everything will be cool."
If I can give a smile to my Mom.. My Mom will say you are my best son/girl...my Dad will say you are the best gift of my Creator... my sister will say you are the best brother and source of raising me on ward. So, why are you missing smile.. Why I am talking about smile.. The only one way to express that breast cancer patients sometimes think that smile is forbidden for their lives but they don't know what they are doing or thinking. I said a word in one of my blogs that breast cancer patient is the most free and stunning personality in the world..there is nothing works which cannot be done by him or her. So think it as blessing. 
You can easily ask me a question that my family..society..do not effort me to smile freely. I cannot see the light of future. But my friends, you are the pioneer leading everything straight forward. You can do anything..Please think that the society and family people are the best jokers who give you the idea for leaving smile. Then you will enjoy it very much and formerly make it the best source of smiling. 
How will you laugh in anytime when you want to smile with a loud sound? Sometimes you are laughing but do not get the original touch of enjoyment. You can do more things to fulfill your joyment box. You can watch comedy movies, comedy shows and formerly comedy dialog and comedy dances like Charley Chaplin. You can enjoy comedy dramas to laugh loudly. Please use your headphones for enjoying a lot without disturber's knocking. Just imagine you are the best joker and feel to act like this you will get more enjoyment. Your enjoyment will make the best fighter to prevent your breast cancer. You may be a breast cancer free person taking the treatments and balancing foods. You will be able to concentrate on all things if you can protect your smile. Please don't leave your smile. Your smile will make you a sound and disease free human being. I know you can easily smile by heart and make you the best confident fighter to end the breast cancer. You are the best and you are the boss for all.



No comments:

...
DMCA.com