...

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Why are you tensed?

Yesterday I visited National TB (Tuberculosis) institute in the evening. I thought that I will be able to watch the most effective scene of the patients in the evening. This was absolutely cool that I wanted to observe on my determined convenience. I was in a little depression to face the situation of the hospitals as I was so tired. After finishing the classes I joined with the hospital. One thing, which has stolen my eye sight and which is tremendous for the normal people. I cannot understand that am I wrong or right to explain it. I am still now confused about it. I didn't get any proper answer on it. The emergency cabin room which is used for the operated patient ( after completing any operation on him/her) I was not able to enter with my shoe. I left my shoe and entered without any slipper or sandal. I know this is being cleaned after times to times but germs do not wait for a second. After watching a patient I left the hospital and then went to national cancer institute opposite of the TB hospital. I was shocked watching the situation of some breast, ovarian and blood cancer patients. Most of them were deeply tensed. I was shocked for a while and thought that I only write they are suffering. So, I cannot understand their situation. But this is right that my previous article was very effective for the breast cancer control. Smile is the main source to gain energy and power against breast cancer or blood cancer or other cancers. Different surgery, therapy, chemo cannot ensure the most probability to be cured if you lose your smile forever. Your exercise, your enjoying life method and treatment taking is fully dependent on your cheered willing. But I faced the opposite scene of this; they are looking like the most helpless in their family. I understood that someone was neglected by their family members for having cancer. This is really unwanted. Finally I left the place with a sorrow mind but could not do anything for them. I will write my next article how you will be happy when your family members won't support yourself at the time of having cancer Please don't be tensed who are reading my article and inform the patients who are known to you about this. Make a moment supportive when you meet a breast cancer or other types of patients. You may be a source of fixing the passion to fight against cancer of him or her (patients) for a moment even may be for a year or for a while. I have seen seen that cancer affected patients only want support or nothing. They need the support for collecting the heart power to fight against breast cancer. I want to say the breast cancer affected people that you are not patients at all, you are the most free people in the world. I hope you will understand when I will publish my next article. Stay with my article and share it with your nearest.


No comments:

...
DMCA.com